Willow and Autumn’s 17th birthday is coming up (June 1st) it’s time to begin this year’s birthday project! For the past four years we have created birthday videos filled with submissions from fans all across the world. Every year I send the projects to the Shields’ family and they have absolutely loved them! If you’re new, here are the links to previous projects: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Want to join? Read the rules and how to submit below! Please note that due to organization issues, I will be stricter on submissions, so please review them or your entry will not be included!
WAYS TO JOIN
1. Record yourself wishing Willow and Autumn a very happy birthday!
2. Make a fan video for Willow and Autumn.
3. Take a picture of yourself holding a sign wishing the girls happy birthday!
4. Make a fan-made graphic/edit.
5. Type out a sweet message for them to read!
6. Any other ideas? Go ahead!
1. You may submit pictures, videos, or a typed message.
2. Videos must be no longer than 20 seconds. If they are longer, I will have to trim them down.
3. If you would like to include a fan-made graphic, it is recommended you use the dimensions 1280px wide and 720px tall. You do not have to use these dimensions but it will give the best view in the video!
4. Only appropriate entries will make it into the final project.
5. All entries are due May 27nd.
6. You may only submit 2 entries for EACH GIRL. For example, if you had a fan edit and a message for Willow, you are also allowed to submit both a fan edit and message for Autumn. If your message/edit includes both girls anyways, the limit is 2. I hope this isn’t too confusing but if you have any questions please ask!
7. I will only be accepting emailed submissions. I have been lenient on this in the past but due to organization, I won’t accept anything that is submitted on Instagram, Twitter, ect.
HOW TO ENTER
Please copy and paste this form and include it in an email to [email protected].
Link to your video/picture/ect:
Thank you all and I can’t WAIT to see all the fun entries for the project this year! Don’t forget all entries are due by the 27nd of May and their 17th birthday will be on June 1st.