Can you believe it? Willow is nearly thirteen years old! That means it is time to start Willow’s 13th birthday project! Last year our project got many entries and Willow loved it! So we decided to do it again this year to celebrate such a big birthday for our girl, she’s going to be a teen on June 1st! Hopefully after the success of The Hunger Games, our project will have even more entries this year to help make Willow feel even more special on her birthday!
-WAYS TO JOIN:
1. Record yourself wishing Willow a very happy birthday!
2. Make a fan video for Willow.
3. Take a picture of yourself holding a sign telling Willow happy birthday!
4. Make a fan-made graphic.
5. Type out a sweet message for Willow to read!
6. Any other ideas? Go ahead!
1. You may submit pictures, videos, or a typed message for Willow.
2. Videos must be no longer than 20 seconds.
3. If you would like to include a fan-made graphic, it is recommended you use the dimensions 1280px wide and 720px tall. You do not have to use these dimensions but it will give the best view in the video!
4. Only appropriate entries will make it into the final project.
5. All entries are due May 25th.
6. You may enter no more than 2 things.
-HOW TO ENTER:
Please copy and paste this form and include it in an email to [email protected].
Link to your video/picture/ect:
Thank you all and Jamie and I can’t WAIT to see all the fun entries for Willow’s project this year! Don’t forget all entries are due by the 25th of May and Willow’s birthday will be on June 1st.